Compact, Accurate, Economical Machine. Great for those who are looking for a
compact machine for a smaller work shop, yet need the ability to take heavier cuts
compared with other machines in this size range
• Spindle is Supported by High Precision Tapered Roller Bearings
• Mill Head May be Tilted ±90° (both left and right)
• Precision Manual Fine Down Feed is standard
• Adjustable Tapered Gibs for longer life
• Positive Locks are standard for Table, Head, Quill, and Column
• Easy Reading Dials Have Satin Chrome Finish, Graduated in .001"
• Quill DRO is Standard, Accuracy of the Display 0.0005”, Selectable from
- Generous 18-1/4" Spindle To Table Max Distance for taller work
- 8-1/2" Y Axis Travel, More than other machines in this class
- Model No. PM-727M (AC 120V Motor, Geared
- Max. Drilling Capacity 1-1/4"
- Max. End Milling Capacity 1"
- Max. Face Milling Capacity 3"
- Table Size 27-1/2" x 7-1/4
- Cross Travel 8-1/2"
- Longitudinal Travel 15"
- Vertical Travel 16"
- Max Distance Spindle To Table 18-1/4"
- Taper of Spindle R-8
- Spindle Travel 3"
- T Slot Size 7/16" (12mm)
- Range of Spindle Speeds 115-1700 RPM
- Headstock Tilt Left & Right ±90°
- Motor 1 HP
- Net Weight (Not Including Base) 475 LBS
- Net Weight (With Base) 575 LBS
- Power Requirements 120V, 10 Amps
- Dimensions (Assembled) 39"W x 70"H x 30"D
- Height with head at top of Z travel 76" (On Stand)
- Height with head at normal working height 71"
- Stand Height 27-5/8"
PM-727M Milling Machine,
Geared Head Milling Machine
with all steel gears
1. PM-727M Milling Machine
2. Chip Tray
3. 6 Speed Geared Head, with all Hardened and Ground Steel Gears for
4. Way Cover Set
6. R8 Spindle Taper
7. Quill DRO is Standard
Special Features that set this mill apart from others:
- Hardened and Ground Steel Gears in head, for much heavier
cutting capability compared with plastic gear equipped models
- Compact Size for smaller work shops, but has more power to
remove material when needed
- Table Graduations in .001" on X and Y with a true Inch Pitch
Leadscrew, leads to easier operation when tolerances matter
- Main Column is attached to the base with 4 bolts from the top, with
a very wide mounting surface for much more rigidity over other
models in this size range
- Only Requires Standard 120V Single Phase Circuit, so it can be
set up virtually anywhere, without needing additional circuits
installed in your work shop
- 3 Year Warranty, for added piece of mind
(52 Pc Clamp Set, 4" Precision Milling Vise, 11Pc. R8 Collet Set)
- X Axis Table Power Feed
- 3 axis DRO, Installed
- Milling Starter Package
|Picture shows machine with Optional DRO and X
Axis Power Feed, available at an additional charge