Precision Matthews PM45M Bench Top Mill
Table Size: 9"x32"
Max. Table Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Table T-Slot Size and Number: 1/2", 3 Slots
Table Travel, X Axis: 21.5" Hand Only, 20" Power Feed
Cross Travel, Y Axis: 8"
Head Vertical Travel: 14"
Max. Distance Spindle to Table: 16"
Quill (Spindle) Travel: 4-3/4"
Lead Screw Pitch: .100" (1 Handle Turn Moves Table .100")
Lead Screw Type: Acme Threads
Spindle Taper: R-8
Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
Quill Feeds (Power): N/A
Spindle Speeds: 90-1950 RPM, 6 Steps
Head Tilt: N/A
Head Swivel: Side To Side, 90 Degrees
Ram Swivel: N/A
Power: 220 Volts, 1 Phase
Motor Horsepower: 1.5 H.P.
Casting Type: Fine Grain Cast Iron
Coolant Pump Motor: 1/16 H.P.
Approximate Weight: 950 lbs
- Available with power spindle feed, for easy boring and drilling, A great
feature when using a boring head for the ultimate fine finish
- Generous table size and travel in a compact machine
- Solid Dovetail Way Column for high rigidity and precise up and down
- Easy speed changes, no need to open any covers and change belts,
just stop, flip a lever, and go.
- Very Solid cast iron head and body make deeper cuts no problem
- Head tilts 90 degrees left and right for angled cutting
- Oil Filled gearbox in head for long life
- All Steel gears in head for long life
- Adjustable tapered gibs and backlash to keep the machine tight and
- 2 Year Warranty
- Coolant System
- Work Light
- 1/2" Drill Chuck
- Base with Coolant Tray
- Vertical Way Covers
- 4" Vise with Swivel Base:
- 52pc. Clamp Set:
- PM 3 Axis DRO:
- PM 2 Axis DRO:
- X Axis Power Feed:
- Keyless Drill Chuck with R-8 Arbor, High Precision
NOW AVAILABLE WITH POWER FEED ON SPINDLE
for Boring and Drilling