Price: $1499.00 Without Stand
$1599.00 With Stand
Liftgate Delivery $49 extra if
(excludes Hawaii, Alaska
& some parts of Canada and does
not include Liftgate or Residential
Fees that may apply)
Liftgate is $49 if needed
• Brushless DC Motor is now standard for trouble free operation
Compact, Accurate, Economical Machine.
• Variable Speed Enables to Operate Easily and Choose the Perfect Speed
Range Each Time, NEW BELT DRIVE HEAD is very smooth and quiet
• Spindle is Supported by High Precision Tapered Roller Bearing.
• Mill Head May be Tilted ±90° (both left and right)
• Precision Manual Fine Down Feed
• Adjustable Tapered Gibs
• Positive Locks for Table, Head, Quill, Column
• Easy Reading Dials Have Satin Chrome Finish
• Quill DRO is Standard, Accuracy of the Display 0.0005”, Selectable from
• Easy to Read and Select Speed with Digital Speed Readout
• Equipped with Emergency Stop Button
and Belt Drive Head is Standard)
- Model No. PM25MV (DC Brushless Motor,
(T Slots are slightly less than 1/2", actual size 12mm, our 1/2" kit
- Max. Drilling Capacity 1"
- Max. End Milling Capacity 3/4"
- Max. Face Milling Capacity 2/1/2"
- Table Size 27-1/2" x 7-1/8
- Cross Travel 7"
- Longitudinal Travel 19"
- Vertical Travel 13"
- Taper of Spindle Bore R-8
- Spindle Travel 2"
- T Slot Size 1/2"
is sized for this)
- Range of Spindle Speeds 50-2250rpm
- Headstock Tilt Left & Right ±90°
- Motor 1 HP
- Net Weight (Not Including Base) 255 LBS
- Net Weight (With Base) 350 LBS
|Already Own This Machine?
Below are some links to help you with setting up and
using your new lathe or milling machine.
PM-25MV Milling Machine,
with NEW DC BRUSHLESS
MOTOR AND BELT DRIVE
|FREE SHIPPING in the 48 STATES!
|PM-25MV Mill In Stock as of 1-16-2017
Stand and DRO out of stock, back in
approx. late February
(Now available with or without stand)
Price: $1499.00 W/O Stand
$1599.00 With Stand
Liftgate Delivery $49 extra
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Special Features that set this mill apart from others (BE SURE TO COMPARE):
- DC BRUSHLESS Variable Speed Motor, POWERFUL, SMOOTH, and RELIABLE
- Belt Drive from Motor to Spindle runs MUCH quieter than others, and eliminates any
failure prone plastic gears
- 3 Bolt Head Mount is now standard, for more rigidity when milling
- Main Column is attached to the base with 4 bolts from the top, with a very wide
mounting surface for much more rigidity over other models in this size range
- .001" Readings on X and Y axis dials, with 10 Thread Per Inch Leadscrews make it
easier to cut accurately
- 3 Year Warranty, for added piece of mind
1. PM-25MV Milling Machine
2. Chip Tray
3. Variable Speed with Belt Drive and Brushless DC Motor
4. Way Cover Set
6. R8 Spindle Taper
7. Spindle Wrench
|Belt Drive Head, with
(52 Pc Clamp Set, 4" Precision Milling Vise, 11Pc. R8 Collet Set)
- 3 axis Precison Matthews DRO, Installed $699.00
- X Axis Table Power Feed $299.00
- Milling Starter Package $199.95